The purpose of the project is to create two types of cargo UAVs (drones) for logistics in severe external conditions, evacuation of the wounded, communications, search for people, visual inspection of objects on the ground.
Due to the unique aerodynamic design, as well as highly efficient propulsion engines of its own design, these UAVs have a high cruising speed and range. At the same time, an important feature is the possibility of vertical take-off and landing on unprepared sites.
As a result of the design work, two types of UAVs of different weight categories will be created:
- Prototype weighing approx. 100–120 kg
Weight of payload: 50–60 kg
Range of flight: 1000 km
- Prototype weighing approx. 1000 kg.
Weight of payload: 500–550 kg
Range of flight: 3700 – 4000 km.
- Control system that automatically controls flight at low altitude with an accuracy of 1-2 m and a speed of up to 400 km / h
- Cost of flight/hour: less than 90 $
- Basic version of the aircraft with take-off weight 900-1000 kg
- Vertical take-off and landing on small platforms 7х7 m (will not damage surfaces like asphalt, wood etc.)
- Dimensions: L/W/H (m): approximately 4,5/5,6/1,5 (easy shipment in containers)
- Flight range 3000-4000 km
- Cruising speed 400-500 km/h
- Compartment for the payload: 1,3 m³.
- Payload up to 450-600 kg or four people.
- Fuel consumption 0,15 – 0,2 g of fuel /kg /km
- Electric, Hybrid, Jet Fuel, Gasoline and (bio)Diesel possible
- Robotic wheels can be rotated in 360°.
- Autonomous parking in hangar