The purpose of the project is to create two types of cargo UAVs (drones) for logistics in severe external conditions, evacuation of the wounded, communications, search for people, visual inspection of objects on the ground.
Due to the unique aerodynamic design, as well as highly efficient propulsion engines of its own design, these UAVs have a high cruising speed and range. At the same time, an important feature is the possibility of vertical take-off and landing on unprepared sites.
As a result of the design work, two types of UAVs of different weight categories will be created:
- First prototype weighing approx. 550 kg
- Weight of payload: 100 kg
- Range of flight: 200 km
- Control system that automatically controls flight at low altitude with an accuracy of 1-2 m and a speed of up to 400 km / h
- Cost of flight/hour: less than 90 $
- Vertical take-off and landing on small platforms 7х7 m (will not damage surfaces like asphalt, wood etc.)
- Cruising speed 420-500 km/h
- Compartment for the payload: 2-4 m³.
- Jet Fuel, Gasoline
- Autonomous parking in hangar